Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Number 5 is (nearly) alive!

Hi all,

the blog post's title is a reference to the German title of Short Circuit. :D

I've been working a lot behind the scenes to get my next fairy tale retelling ready for release. Here's the cover. I darkened the name of the original. Can you guess which fairy tale it is this time?

Tell me what you think. What do you expect to be in this tale? I'm curious. I'll let you know the blurb and other details once it goes life.

BTW, if you're interested in reading in exchange for a review, shoot me an eMail though my main website.

Have a great time,
Cat



5 comments:

Corona Zschusschen said...

I can't compete! I know already... but so many clues in the cover ;)

Wm. L. Hahn said...

I remember giving feedback on the cover. But the early onset dementia is moving quickly, I guess- I can't for the life of me remember the tale. Hey, the world comes alive every day... I want to say Hansel and Gretel because the way they hold hands looks sibling-esque, plus the cupcake. That leaves only the fire tongs to explain...

Katharina Gerlach said...

heeheehee

Chrys Fey said...

That's a cute cover.

Well I see a little girl with a cupcake and a little boy with a weird tool that looks like it can pull teeth. So maybe it's about the tooth fairy?

Katharina Gerlach said...

lol -- no, Hansel and Gretel is correct. It#s just a steampunk version of the tale. It's available on Amazon now.