Friday, May 9, 2014

So much to tell...

Hi all,

sorry that I was MIA. I have been extremely busy. I took part in the A-Z blogging challenge over on my author homepage (I even translated a fun German poem I once wrote into English), was promoted head-moderator on Holly Lisle's forum, and revised 3/4 of "Juma's Rain", my Stone-Age African fantasy novel.

Next, I'm going to run a kickstarter to fund the printing of the graphic novel reMIND which I translated into German. The author-artist, Jason Brubaker, had published the English original successfully with the help of crowd-funding and allowed me to give the German version a try. If you understand German and/or would like to help me spread the word (or more), you'll find a video-trailer and a German reading sample here.

Also, I installed a new system on my Computer. I've been tired of Windows for quite a while, and when Microsoft stopped the support for XP, I thought it high time to finally enter the Linux world. It took a few tries to get things right but now, everything is running smoothly and I'm extremely happy. The new system is very stable and beautiful too. I can only recommend it.

Finally, I've been busy revising, translating, and proofing all the stories I wrote last year. I'm very close to publish something again soon. For those interested in the state of my non-linear fairy tale murder mystery, "Chasing the Grimm Reaper", I hope to finish proof reading in early summer. That would mean publication in July or August.

I hope you're all well,
Cat

No comments: