Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Finally writing some new ficiton again

Hi,

the last 2 1/2 months, I have been busy translating, publishing, and marketing. I already felt drained when February rolled around. Then, an idea hit me and now, I'm writing again. It's a steampunk romance retelling of "The Beauty and the Beast". I enjoy it tremendously. There's no magic involved, but all elements are there (the father, the roses, the castle, the beast, beauty) and some more (a steam driven motorbike, a little brother, gaslights, royal advisors, a Royal Nurse...) It's so much fun. I'm already 17K into the story wich is slightly more than half of it. I'm so looking forward to sharing this story with the world.

Will I see you at INDIeRECON?
Cat

2 comments:

Mildred R Holmes said...

No idea what IndiRecon is. That'll be something to check out.

So glad you're writing another story.

Katharina Gerlach said...

It's an online conference for Indie authors. We listen to Indies who are successful and discuss with other Indies. It's a lot of fun and quite informative. I forgot to post the link though. So here it is:
http://www.indierecon.org/

(I'm going to insert it into the last 2 posts too, right now!)