Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I write like...

Hi,

I tried an online tool that analyzed my writing, and I got this result:

 

I write like
Margaret Mitchell
I Write Like. Analyze your writing!


I tested Juma's Rain but think results would be different for a different book. I'm quite happy with the result. For one, "Gone With the Wind", Margret Mitchell's best known book, is very well written. Also, it's a love story, as is Juma's Rain. I only tested the first scene, so getting it identified as a love story even though the love hasn't even shown up yet, it encouraging.

Try it with your own writing. It's fun,
Cat

2 comments:

wendysmyeryu said...

I tried a few snippets of pieces and got: Dan Brown, David Foster Wallace (twice), Douglas Adams and William Gibson.

As my stuff leans into speculative, I guess this makes some sense…

fun, thanks!

:-)

Katharina Gerlach said...

Yes, fun.