Monday, September 9, 2013

Podcast Interview with me - funny accent for free

Hi,

Yesterday, I was interviewed by Voice Over artist Katie Adler. Before the show started I wondered, "How will we fill a whole hour? I'm not really that interesting." Man, was I wrong. I even surprised myself with some of the answers I gave. Truth be told, you only get a good interview if the interviewer knows how to ask good questions. I had a lot of fun and highly recommend her site. She has this kind of podcast every first Sunday in the month (mine was a week late due to technical problems).

You can find the short stories I wrote (two 500 word flash stories) on Katie's site:
Short Story Sunday with Katie Adler

and while you're there listen to the replay, or listen to it here:


Have a great day,
Cat

2 comments:

Texanne Kelly said...

Thoroughly enjoyed your interview! I never get tired of your accent. Makes me hungry for shortbread. :)TX

Katharina Gerlach said...

hahaha -- and I crave salt 'n vinegar crisps.