Saturday, June 15, 2013

Break Over -- Blog Blitz

Hi,

I'm back from Kent and will soon post a couple of pictures (I took 2GB worth of them and need to sort them first). Meanwhile, I had promised to participate in The All Authors Blog Blitz, where authors introduce the work of other authors. My post will be featured on a horror writer's blog (luckily I do have ONE horror anthology published). Find my post here.

Now, let me introduce R.A. Boyd, writer of paranormal fantasy, and book #1 of her Perry Series. Perry is a succubus but has been living as a human. She's has no choice. Once she marries Haines, the hottest and most annoying incubus around, her powers begin to surface. Then an enemy comes to call, but she has to invite him in. She's being hunted. What a way to start out a honeymoon.



Here is an excerpt:

“I do,” I say sulkily, as the minister asks if I take this man standing next to me to be my lawfully wedded husband.
“You could at least muster some kind of joy over this,” Haines says quietly, as he squeezes my hand.
“Shut-up,” I snap at him.
For our friends and family attending our nuptials I have nothing but sweet smiles and kind words. But for this d-bag, I have snark for days.
This is not the happily ever after either one of us was hoping for. And Haines is certainly not the man I wanted to end up with. But if I don’t have a holy union (holy my arse!) with him, all hell will break loose and blah, blah, blah. We’re destined to be together. I despise him. He likes it. He can’t help it. He’s a demon. Figuratively and literally.


You can download Book #1 of the Perry Series, Hunted by Angels, on Amazon for 99ct

R.A. Boyd is a writer, and reader, of paranormal fiction, horror and urban fantasy. She lives in Maryland with her husband, daughter and her massive collection of books. Seriously. Her books have their own room.

She's been published in Tales of Blood and Roses and is currently releasing her novel Hunted by Angels. The Line of Lilith books are soon to follow.

To find her on the web, please visit:
her website raboyd.blogspot.com
Facebook R.A. Boyd
Twitter @ra_boyd

Find my post here

Enjoy your day,
Cat

No comments: