Friday, April 5, 2013

Working again.. and an announcement

Hi,

I've been quite busy the last few days, and today, I released my novel "Scotland's Guardians" as a print book. I got really, really angry with createspace when it found bug after bug after bug in the cover-pdf of the German version. It's so annoying that there isn't a tool that'll test requirements BEFORE they review the files. In the end, I managed to publish the English and the German version, although they will take a few days longer to reach Amazon's distributions channels.

As a surprise for everyone with an eBook reader or an app (for PC or Smartphone), the eBook of "Scotland's Guardians" will be free from tomorrow till next Wednesday. So if you always wanted to read one of my books, feel free to grab a copy. And tell your friends about it, please.

From tomorrow on, I will finally return to writing. I just started revision on my novel "Juma's Rain", and I'm close to finishing the line edits on "Chasing the Grimm Reaper" and "Paralan's Children". I haven't decided yet which book to publihs first, but I set myself a deadline: end of April.

Stay tuned, and gab a copy of "Scotland's Guardians",
Cat

No comments: