Friday, March 1, 2013

I know it looks as if I'm lazy...

Hi,

truth is, I'm working like mad behind the scenes. I'm currently translating "Urchin King" into German for a release shortly after Easter. Also, I'm getting another edit on Amadi and Urchin King, since the previous editor missed a couple of things. Then, I'm working my way through my editors comments on my non-linear novels. As much fun as it was writing this, it's a terrible nightmare to revise and edit. Finally, I'm putting the finishing touches to the files for the print version of "Scotland's Guardians" which I'd like to publish around Easter. Plus the marketing stuff I need to wrap my head around, I am just too busy.

You see, my days don't have enough hours to get everything done that I'd need to do.
Enjoy your time,
Cat

5 comments:

Trekelny said...

You, lazy. Tell me another one! Hey, what about Terry and the Folding Rule of Time, while you're at it? When did you ever write a better story than that one?

Katharina Gerlach said...

I did just at the end of the last year. It's called Juma's Rain and you haven't read it (yet) :D

Katharina Gerlach said...

and I said I'm not lazy. It might just have looked like that for my blog followers with so few new posts and then only very short ones. ;-)

Stephanie said...

The days are never long enough. What matters is that you enjoy what you're doing.

Katharina Gerlach said...

I do -- unless it means taking care of another thumb-injury of my daughter. ;-)