Monday, March 11, 2013

Holly Lisle's How to Think Sideways re-opens with a BANG

Hi,

I know that most readers of this blog (if they read it at all) are writers, so I thought I'd share the big news. Holly Lisle decided to re-open the popular How to Think Sideways course with additional material and new additional material. I am a graduate of the preceding HTTS course, and it increased my creativity as well as my productivity. Should you decide to take her up on her offer, there will be a big discount if you decide to sign up during the 3-day launch. But the offer I want to tell you about below is available for free.

Holly Lisle has publicly released the first of 29 writing mini-workshops she is doing for the How To Think Sideways ULTRA: Career Survival School for Writers course.

If you've ever sat staring at the blinking cursor, trying to find the right, the perfect, the one and only way to start your story (or your chapter, or your day's writing), trying to will words onto the page...

...Discover the PERMANENT five-minute fix for this problem---the technique Holly uses to get words quickly on days when SHE'S having a hard time getting started.

The five minute fix is free of charge, but if you decide to take the full HTTS-Ultra I'll get part of your payment as a reward since I'm an affiliate. Holly's courses are the only ones I'm recommending, and I only do it because they helped me a lot. Also, her fees are acceptable and her payment options are great.

Feel free to just grab the freebie (it's available for another 22++ hours), HTTS Ultra Quick Fix It's a five minute fix. Lose the agony. Just copy the link into your browser and get started.
Then, let me know if this was helpful, becaue I'll then post additional links should I get more.

Enjoy your day,
Cat


----------COPYRIGHT NOTICE----------

Workshop audio, transcript, and worksheets Copyright © 2013, by Holly Lisle. All Rights Reserved. Posted with permission of the author.

----------End COPYRIGHT NOTICE----------

No comments: