Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Do you need a writing course that'll change your life?

Hi,

How To Think Sideways ULTRA: Career Survival School For WritersI've been telling you about Holly's course "How to Think Sideways" often enough. It's the biggest and most thorough course on writing I ever took, and I don't feel the need to look at any other courses ever again. As I said in my last post, Holly reopens the gates with lots of new, cool material included in the price (Yes it's a lot of money, but 1. the payment options are wonderful, 2. until Friday, you will get a great discount, and 3. at an university you'd pay much more for less). So, here is a call from Holly (in her own words):

How to Think Sideways Ultra: Career Survival School For Writers , my (Holly's) flagship course, is back, expanded, upgraded, 100% money-back guaranteed, VERY discounted for just less than three days, and live NOW.

I'm mentioning it because for the next three days, it's at 2011 prices (20% or MORE off), and I don't want anyone who might have been interested to only discover this after it's too late. The discount closes on Friday, because I hate angry emails, and "I missed out on something I wanted and it's all your fault" is not the thing I most love to read. If you want to check out the course, today would be the best time.

Oh! QUICK tip so you don't end up in line. If you sign up for the course, check your email for your login and password completion email before you try logging in. We're seeing a fair amount of this. You won't be able to log in without it. If you're already a member on the new site, this does not apply to you.

-------End Holly---------

Go and grab your copy today. It's so worth the money. It not only made me a better writer, but also a more prolific one, and I met many, many wonderful authors in the forums where I go for feedback at least once a day. So, if you've ever been interested in taking a writing course, grab this one. It works for any genre, any target age group and any kind of writer because it's so flexible. Lessons you paid for will be there for you for good, and you can quit any time if you discover that the course isn't your cuppa after all (but I don't think that'll happen).

I think I'd better mention, that I'm an affiliate for this course (it's the only affiliate thing I'm supporting because I believe so strongly in this course's quality), which means I'll get some money if you sign up through my link.

Thanks for considering.
Now, go and grab your copy of How to Think Sideways Ultra: Career Survival School For Writers ;-),
Cat

2 comments:

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Sounds like an interesting course.

Katharina Gerlach said...

It was well worth the money I spent on it, and I'm stingy when it comes to spending money. ;-)