Monday, February 11, 2013

Short story competition

Hi,

Holy Lisle announced a Short Story Competition. Eligible are all members of her courses. The best stories will be published in an anthology, and the winners will receive a cash price. If you're a member already, check out this thread in the forum. If you're not a member, why wait? Holly has the best courses in the world. Grab one of her clinics (and the premium membership for the forum), one of the How to Think Sideways Lessons or the extremely helpful How to Revise Your Novel course.

My favorite course is HtRYN. I was so impressed with the really detailed advice on how to make a novel (whether good or completely broken) into something great that I agreed to become an (unpaid) moderator of the forum. I've got to say, the forum is the best writing community I ever encountered (aside from my critique group). Join us. It's worth every penny you spend.

Cat

No comments: