Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Finished another WIP!

Hi,

at the moment, everything is running the way I wont (except for my household which is less tidy than I like). I finished my latest project "Juma's Rain" today. Although it's a good 7.500 words shorter than I had planned, I know it will be easy to add those during revision. I'll put it aside for now (because like a good coffee, a good novel has to set before revision) and concentrate on publishing my backlist I've so ardently translated last year.

In the coming months, I will publish the following stories, starting with Scotland's Guardians (cover reveal next week):
  • Scotland’s Guardians -- an Urban Fantasy story about Scottish myths and legends
  • Paralan’s Children -- a Science Fantasy story set on an ice world
  • Chasing the Grimm Reaper -- a non-linear fairy tale murder mystery
  • Swordplay -- an Urban Fantasy murder mystery, first in an of yet unwritten series
I hope you'll have a look at a couple of them when they're out.
Have a great day,
Cat

1 comment:

Thomas said...

You have been quite busy. Well done.