Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Big Trouble

Hi,

for a whole week, I've been busy rescuing stuff from my dead PC and putting it onto the new one. Then, I watched TV for the first time in a long while and got slapped in the face by the fact that far worse events happen in the world than a dying PC.

I find it hard to understand how a young man can kill little children without a second thought for their families. I try not to imagine what it has to be like to live through a Christmas with the beloved child gone. Because if I think about it I wouldn't be able to watch my kids enjoy their presents. If I did, I'd probably lock them in their rooms and never let them out again -- and that wouldn't do them any good.

If you want to show your support for the children's families and the school, you can send a letter or postcard to
Sandy Hook Elementary
12 Dickenson Drive
Sandy Hook, CT 06482
USA

I hope you can have a blessed Christmas despite the fact that there are incalculable dangers in the world.
Have a good time. I'll see you in the new year,
Cat

2 comments:

Kelley Lynn said...

I hope you have a great Christmas too!

Katharina Gerlach said...

Thank you.