Monday, November 12, 2012

Week two of NaNoWriMo

Hi,

I had a great start into the second week of NaNo. So far, I've been right on par with my wordcount (I've got to build a buffer so I can take off the day of my middle daughter's birthday), but today, I found myself faltering. I'm so tired, my head spins.

I guess a little cold is reaching for me. I've got two choices. a) I can go to bed and use the 1 1/2 hours before my kids come back from school to get some sleep, so I feel better tomorrow, or b) I can keep working and hope the cold will pass me by.

With my fingers stumbling on the keyboard, I think my prefered option is a).
Sleep well, my frineds,
Cat

1 comment:

Dr. kold_kadavr_flatliner, MD said...

Greetings, earthling!! Shouldn’t be long, gottawanna run back to Heaven; however, in the meantime, take anything and everything you wanna from our wonderfull, plethora of thot to write the next, great masterpeace _IF!_ I can but kiss your gorgeous, adorable feets and/or cuddle withe greatest, ex-mortal-girly-ever to arrive in Seventh Heaven (God made only you, k? the BEST-in-the-WEST? God threw-away-the-rest, miss gorgeous). Think about it. Do it. Get back to me Upstairs. God bless you …thewarningsecondcoming.com