Saturday, November 24, 2012

Third week NaNoWriMo

Hi,

my third week of NaNo was an uphill struggle. I caught a cold, and suddenly everything I wrote seemed disjointed and lacking. I blame it on my mushy brain.

The day before yesterday, I went to bed at 2pm. for a short nap and slept until 5pm. My husband woke me because he discovered some really stupid mischief my youngest daughter did. We've got tiny boats that you can float in the bathtub. They're actually toys for toddlers, but my youngest loves playing with them. When I slept, she filled three boats with shampoo spilling generous amounts on the floor too and having a lot of fun.

As hubby and I worked to clean up (luckily the bathroom floor is tiled), I thought how fitting the picture was for the progress of my novel during the third week of NaNo. In my novel too, lots of elements spilled all over the floor. I'm not sure if I will keep all of it during revision, but at least it was fun.

Happy NaNo-ing for those of you who joined,
Cat

No comments: