Thursday, November 1, 2012

Another publication and a running start

Hi,

just before Halloween, I published two Horror short stories on amazon and smashwords (in German and English). So, if you still need some dark humor or an adapted nightmare (in case you haven't got enough nightmares of your own), head over and grab your copy.

Also, I decided to finish writing last year's NaNoWriMo project (which was sitting at 15000 odd words after lots of cutting), and my first day was very good. I managed to write 2259 words. If I can do this for the whole month, I can take the weekends off. Yay!

Enjoy the autumn,
Cat

2 comments:

sallyjenkins said...

Brilliant word count for day 1, Katharina! Good Luck with the rest.

Katharina Gerlach said...

Thank you. I'm trying my best. I'd love to finish the story before the end of November. ;-)