Monday, August 13, 2012

Back again

Hi,

Looking at the header of my last post, you can see how tired I was. Posting something in German without even noticing -- I must have been more knackered than I had thought. But now I'm back and well rested (if slightly sore from horse riding). I answered 300+ eMails yesterday (with surprisingly litllte amount of spam), revised a short story that might get published in an anthology next year by a traditional publisher, and dove right back into transalting. Did the full 2K today. I think I can be proud of me.

What have you been up to this sumer?
Cat

2 comments:

Giora said...

Writing 2K words in a day is impressive. It's amazing how many e-mails you get. Best wishes with having your short story getting published. Have you ever been to Frankfurt Book Fair?

Cat said...

I've been to Leipzig Book Fair (a little smaller and more familiar but still too big for me) but never to Frankfurt Book Fair. I leave that to my German agent. I'm not always able to write 2K every day but with translation, it comes easier (I'm doing revision and translation in one go on some stories). Hope your writing goes well too.