Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Health issues

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that due to my blood-pressure, which is through the roof, I will have to see the doc more often than I like. I've always been an impatient patient, so it's going to be tough ... for him. It also means that my already erratic update schedule will be even more so.

Still, I won't stop translating. I'm planning to bring out my two historical novels (with strong romantic subplots) as eBooks by the end of the month or the beginning of the next. No fixed date yet.

I hope you're all enjoying the summery days,
Cat

2 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Glad you'll still be working on what you love. Hope your doctor helps you with your blood pressure. And there's lots of healthy living things that can help. The trick is to do them (as I tell myself).

Cat said...

I'm trying hard. I upped my daily sport-quota and started a low carb diet. We'll see if it helps.