Sunday, April 22, 2012

Finally, the donation

Hi,

I finally got the last revenue from "The Campaigner Challenge 2011" eBook/PoD-book from Rachael Harrie's 2011 Write Campaign. All in all, we managed to raise 127,83 GBP and I rounded it up. Today, I donated the sum of 130 GBP (slightly more than 200 USD) to "Help Harry Help Others" cancer research fund. I am very pleased that we managed to raise that much money. Thank you all participants.

You can still see your donation on Harry's donate-page. It's currently on the 1st page but it'll move down with every new donation, so here is a snapshot of the site after our donation:


Thank you fellow campaigners.
Have a great day,
Cat

12 comments:

Claire Hennessy said...

Hey Cat, that's great. Would have been nice to have raised a little more but anything is good. I will write a blog and link to your blog in the next few days (I'm just in the middle of a blog challenge at the moment). Thanks for the update.

Erin L. Schneider said...

Hey, Cat - this is fabulous news!
Thanks so much for taking care of everything...and for such a great cause!
Thanks, again - hope you have a wonderful day!

Jodi Su said...

Thank you so much for all of the effort on this! So glad to see that this helped Harry :)

Christine Rains said...

This is wonderful news! Thank you for putting this together. :)

Cat said...

I'm proud that we managed to get this much. If more books are sold, I'll donate the money too.

Lesann Berry said...

This is so great. Thanks Cat, for taking point and making this happen. Every contribution makes a difference.

clarbojahn said...

I keep buying the books as it is one of my publishing credits and I have an author page connected to it. I am seriously owing you big for making this book happen. Thanks so much.

If more people who wrote stories in the Campaign Challenges 2011 wrote an author page on Amazon it would be welcome. See you there. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Cool! Thanks for putting it all together!

Rachel Morgan said...

Fantastic! Thanks for taking charge of this project :-)

Deniz Bevan said...

That's wonderful! Thanks so much for organizing this.

belledamesansmerci said...

Hi, Cat! Is this book still available? I'd love to buy a copy if it is. I'm not sure that my flash fiction piece got included, as I just discovered that my return email to you went awry in the ether, but even so, I'd love to get a copy.

Thank you,
Elizabeth Anne Mitchell
lapidaryprose(at)gmail(dot)com

harada57 said...

thanks


บาคาร่า