Monday, March 5, 2012

Another award!

Hi,

Kerri Cuevas gave me the Sunshine Award. Thanks so much Kerri.



I’m taking part in another one of her Choose-Your Own Adventure Bloghops (this one has a dragon in it!), and it’s going to be fabulous. I get to write two end snippets.

The rules for this award are as follows:
-Thank the person who nominated you (check)
-Write a blog post about it with the answers to the questions (check)
-Nominate 10 other bloggers and let them know (check)

Favorite Color: green
Favorite Animal: my dog Fredo (German hunting terrier)
Favorite Number: 13
Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Milk
Facebook or Twitter: Neither
My Passions: family, writing, motorbike, garden (in this order)
Getting or Giving Presents: both
Favorite Pattern: Arabic caligraphy
Favorite Flower: Anemones

I'm nominating the following people:
Naresh Khoisnam
Jennifer McMurrain
Shelly Brown
Nick Hight
Kevin Hiatt
Deniz Bevan
Mariekeyn
Brenda Sills
Mia
Alexander Levin (Blog is German)

Have a good time cheing out those blogs,
Cat

2 comments:

Naresh Khoisnam said...

Thanks Kat!!

Deniz Bevan said...

Thanks so much, Cat! Vielen Dank!