Saturday, February 25, 2012

another tag

Hi,

I've been tagged again. This time, I'll just answer the questions I haven't already. Also, I won't tag anyone explicitly. But if you haven't been tagged and want to be, feel free to answer my questions from my first tag.

Here are my answers to the new questions:
If you were the main character of a book, what genre would it be?
Probably Middle Grade with a historical twist or a Superhero

If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
That's easy. As a kid, I dreamt I was Rainbow Girl, Mother Nature's Champion. I could morph existing plants and animals into whatever I fancied, and I could change the colors of everything by touch (only I couldn't do pure white and absolute black). For new assignments, I was called by a telephone in a tree-trunk. It also had a big slide that took my to wherever I needed to go. I still love that dream.

What do you like to read?
I love MG and YA novels especially if they have elements of fantasy, SciFi and/or historical aspects, and I particularly like discovering new authors.

What is something unusual that you've done?
Apart from my car, everything I own is second hand (husband, house, dog, clothes)

How do you get names for your characters?
Wherever I like, a good place are word verification gadgets.

List the top three websites you use.
Holly Lisle's Forums, WSE (my critique group), goodreads.

Besides reading and writing, name two other hobbies you have.
Nordic Walking and raising my kids.

Where in the world would you like to go?
I'd love to go to Canada.

That's all.
Hope you have a nice day,
Cat

No comments: