Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's finally out there.

Hi,

I am so excited, I could burst. My first English eBook, "Urchin King", is available at Smashwords. Amazon will take another day to put it up on their site, and Barnes&Noble refuses to take clients from outside the US. So I'll have to wait for Smashword's premium distribution to get my book up on their site.

I you're interested in reading a story about a teen-aged boy who grew up on the streets and has to stand in for his twin brother, the crown prince, head over to Smashwords and get it. I promise, there is magic in it, a whiff of medieval Europe, and some likable characters.

Thank you for being interested,
Cat

6 comments:

TeresaR said...

Congratulations!! I'll go Tweet it. :)

Brenda Sills said...

Wahoo! I'm doing mental cartwheels for you! And I'm so excited - I just bought your book!!! I'm so lucky! I can't wait to read it - I've got to finish reading my critique partner's book and then I get to read your book! Wahoo for me!

Elizabeth Varadan aka Mrs. Seraphina said...

Congratulations, Cat. I'll tweet it too.

Cat said...

Thanks. If you like it, please post reviews.

rebeccaenzor said...

Congrats on that! Sorry that B&N won't put it up on their site, but how exciting nonetheless! :)

Cat said...

B&N will put it up when it gets into Smashword's Premiere Distribution. It will just take much longer than doing it myself.