Sunday, October 16, 2011

hey-ho... holiday

Hi,

for the next two weeks I'll be away. My kids are on holiday, and we'll go horse riding the first week. I'm not sure if I'll get much writing done but if I look back, I wrote and revised two 35K novels and wrote a 60K non-linear novel this year. With NaNo still ahead of us, I think I could call this a successful year.

I scheduled two posts over on my homepage blog. The one that goes up on the 21st is my entry for Brenda Drake's "Can you leave us breathless" Blogfest, and it's a snippet from my current RiP (revision in Progress). The one that goes up on the 24th is my snippet for a "Choose Your Own Adventure Bloghop" started by Kerri Cuevas

3 comments:

TeresaR said...

Enjoy your holiday!

Miranda Hardy said...

Hope you enjoy your holiday. Sounds like you'll have a great time.

Cat said...

I'm just back. Will post again tomorrow.