Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nearly Done!!

Hurray,

I've nearly finished my Non-Linear Fairy tale Murder Mystery "Chasing the Grimm Reaper". Less then 2000 words to go. I also created the cover art for it. Do you like it? The spooky picture in the background is by cherryblossoms24.


Now I will only need to get through the revision and then, it'll go up on Amazon and Smashwords. I'm really looking forward to that, although revision is bound to be a nightmare.

Also, I stumbled over a flash-app where you can create cute ponies. Look at my forest-unicorn. Isn't it absolutely cuddly and sweet?

People who program something like this must be very dedicated, and I appreciate it. Try it out for yourself if you want.

Enjoy the day,
Cat

8 comments:

Marty said...

Congratulations Cat, I am sure CtGR will be a GREAT SUCCESS!

J. A. Bennett said...

I like your cover, it's way fun :)

Cynthia said...

No seriously, where did you get the cover art? I've been looking for a book I'd like to self publish through Amazon.

Cat said...

@marty: you should know, you read the sample. ;-)

@all: I asked nicely on deviantArt. Some artists take a small fee, others allow free use. Some day no. It's always worth a try.

A.B. Holy said...

Well, the cover of "Chasing the Grimm Reaper" is very good and in my opinion it isn't that creepy. I like it very much and I find it very interesting. Also I'm curious about the story and I bet that it will be full of mistery and surprises.
The unicorn is absolutely adorableand the colours are very sweet too.

Cat said...

Glad you like it. Writing the story was fun. I just love twisting fairy tales...

A.B. Holy said...

Yes! and I like your style too, is simple and easy to understand what is the action about. I like reading your works they are relaxing

Cat said...

Thank you. Maybe that's because both of us are European. We seem to tick slightly different from Americans (no offense intended).