Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flash story -- please vote for me

Hi,

in the course of the campaign mentioned below, I took part in the first challenge. We had to write a flash story with 200 words max and the opening phrase of "The door swung open". If we wanted to make it harder on ourselves, we could make the story exactly 200 words and/or add the ending phrase "the door swung shut." Want to read what I came up with? Check out my website and if you like the story, hop over to Rachel's blog and vote for number 186 (that's me).

Enjoy my tiny wee free story,
Cat

7 comments:

Michael Offutt said...

A judge has been assigned to the group of ten that you are in and will be visiting and officially deciding on whether your story will be one of the five out of ten from your group to proceed to stage two. Best of luck :) I predict that there will be 300 complete entries by Friday and that 150 of them will get to move on to stage two.

Cat said...

Hi Michael, thanks for looking in, but my entry is over on my website (the link goes there too).

TeresaR said...

Voted for you! Good story!

Cat said...

Thanks Teresa. Glad you liked it.

Eve.E said...

hi there cat, sorry i'm only just catching up. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi, hope you are well. I have commented on my blog too. :)

Elizabeth Varadan aka Mrs. Seraphina said...

Hi, Cat, I left you an award on my blog -- The Versatile Blogger Award. Stop by and pick it up.

Cat said...

Oh wow, that's my second award during this campaign and my third in total. I'll celebrate and pick it up asap.