Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Realisation of defeat

Hi,

I finally have to admit (as it was probably obvious to most of my followers anyway), that I'll never be really good at blogging. I just don't get the "regular posting" routine. Whenever I remember that I've got a blog where I should post, I end up doing countless things instead.

The last two weeks, I spent with my kids (summer holidays) and wrote like a maniac whenever I had the time. I plan on releasing my first story through Independent Bookworm at the beginning of next month (BTW, you can join my list and get a free novel plus two short stories as a thank you) and the work seems to get more the more I do.

Is there anyone out there who can double the length of a day? Or someone who'll take my kids for a few hours? I'm longing for school to start again. As much as I love my kids, I miss my regular writing hours. At least, the move of my webpage is nearly complete. I'll let you know when the site goes up so you can check it out.

That's it for now. I am sure that my bloggin will get a little more regular when school starts but I'm not too confident. Somehow, writing my novels seems more important at the moment.

Hope your summer writing/reading runs more smoothly than mine.
Enjoy the day despite drawbacks,
Cat

1 comment:

TeresaR said...

It is incredibly difficult to keep up with blogging and all the other social media obligations! Nathan Bransford just wrote about that, and it's something I think about all the time: should I just quit or write less often or ?? Here's wishing for more time for you! :)