Thursday, June 2, 2011

disapointed

Hi,

I'm slightly disappointed that only two people came up with a possible title. I liked both of them, and would have loved to read some more. But since that's the way it is, the winning title for my NLFTMM is "Chasing the Grimm Reaper". Congrats Marty. Still, I'll award second and third place to Natalie and Thea for posting. Marty will get the full manuscript if he wants (once it's finished - please send your contact details to katharina_at_tapio-de.org) and the other two will get the first thirty-something pages asap if they want (I need your contact info too).

Enjoy the wonderful weather,
Cat

4 comments:

TeresaR said...

Congratulations to the winners! My brain's not feeling too creative these days, alas.

Stephanie said...

Hi, Cat! I'm new from the HTTS forums. :D I'm looking for some inspiration as I tackle my first novel.

Cat said...

@Teresa: It'll come. Just set your subconscious (Muse) a deadline and start doing something else. For me, that works very well.

@Stephanie: Whoot, you're my number 60! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll find inspiration soon. The most important part is to write no matter how hard it seems.

TeresaR said...

Cat, I hope you're right! I actually had a dream the other night that I had a great idea and was going to email my critique group about it...and then I woke up and realized I didn't have any great ideas after all. :} Maybe I'll bake my Muse some cookies to lure her. LOL!