Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back to work

Hi,

I'm back from an amazing trip down South. Two of my kids and I took the speed train ICE

(photo published by Sebastian Terfloth with a CC license with some right reserved)


to Munich where we visited some relatives and friends. I was thoroughly surprised that the kids didn't fight for most of the holiday (only a few squabbles on the way back). One day, we went for a walk close to the Alps, and they were suitably impressed by the height of the mountains. We returned on 1st of May, and it took me all of yesterday to catch up on emails and stuff.

Today, I returned to my current project (the ghost story) and managed to write 599 words which isn't much but a start. It was rather difficult to get back into the story. The revision of my time travel story took so long that I had to re-read most of what I had written. It's not as bad as I remembered. ;-) Still, revision on this one will most likely spread oveer most of my summer. That would leave me with enough time to plan an new NaNoWriMo novel.

Anyway, I will try to post some pictures of my holiday before the end of the week.
Till then, enjoy life,
Cat

2 comments:

TeresaR said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a fun vacation. It's always hard to get back into churning out those words after taking a break, isn't it?

Cat said...

It is - and so many other things need to be taken care of (laundry :-( )