Monday, March 14, 2011

hindsight

Hi,

I'm glad you're all still there. I have to confess that I'm not really good at a regular Blog schedule. Currently, I am revising "Terry and the Folding Rule of Time", write the missing chapters of "The 33 Worst Mistakes ... about Germany" and try to add the last few chapters to my NaNo-novel. Often, I get sucked into writing so deeply that I forget the time, and when I look up, my kids are back from school. From then on, I'm hardly anywhere near my PC for the rest of the day. There is food to cook, laundry to fold, floors to clean and other necessary but unwelcome stuff. As much as I would like to post more regularly, it is impossible at the moment.

I will do my very best to keep you informed. Maybe, I'll manage one post a week, I'll do my very best. If you've got questions you think I might be able to answer, please let me know in the comments.

Oh, one final writing related note: my free online Fantasy Novel "The Witches of Greenwitch" will post it's last chapter tomorrow, and Eszti has managed to catch up with her art. Check it out if you don't know it already. Also, please tell your Fantasy loving friends about it. It's free - no hooks attached.

I'll post more soon (promised),
Cat