Sunday, December 5, 2010

Recuperating

Hi,
as you might have noticed, NaNo has been slightly more organized for me this year. I finished one novel (historical/time travel) and half of a second one (ghost story) for Middle Grade readers. Here's the picture I came up with for the first project:


Now, I'll let them rest. In January, I'll finish the second one, print them out and get started on the revision. As always, I an so tired after NaNo that I didn't get much done last week.

I went to see Megamind with the kids, and although the story line is predictable (for a writer like me anyway) it was fun to watch and the 3D effects were great. I even got dizzy when we were swept up over the roofs of the town (skyscrapers!).

I hope everybody is enjoying advent as much as I do.
Cat

2 comments:

Demitria said...

Wow, you're a busy woman!

demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

Cat said...

No, just dedicated. I try to take off enough time for my kids, but the household isn't much of a priority. ;-)