Sunday, October 10, 2010

Interview again

Hi,

my interview is up for anyone interested. Also, as I already knew, I didn't win the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writer's 2010 Colorado Gold Contest but I got a beautiful certificate for being a finalist. I might actually scan it in and put it on my website these days.

I sent out "Thicker Than Water" again, heavily revised and under the new (and less common) title "Urchin King". This time I approached two possible publishers right away. Since they will take up to 5 months to decide if they are interested, I decided to put querying it on hold till after NaNo.

BTW, I will take part in NaNoWriMo again this year (I participated and won twice). I finished planning a time-travel story for readers of 8 up and I'm, eager to get going. But first, I need to finish polishing the translation of my free online story, update my homepage and do a couple of other things that are urgent (like going to the doctor with one of my daughters).

I'll keep you posted on my progress, once NaNo begins.
Have fun,
Cat

4 comments:

djmills said...

Good luck with Nanowrmo and with Urchin King.
I have to be logged into Wordpress to get my comments to register on your site so this is another test.

Cat said...

Thanks.

Anne M Leone said...

Good luck with your NaNo-ing! It will be interesting to follow your progress!

Cat said...

I'll try to update as much as possible.