Sunday, August 8, 2010

forgetful me *blush*

Hi,

I had meant to announce this ages ago. There is a super-awesome online conference from August 10th to 12th for everybody who writes for children. Six aspiring and well respected authors (like Casey McCormick, Jamie Harrington, Elana Johnson, Shannon Messenger, Lisa and Laura Roecker) host a conference for all those who cannot travel. Ideal for someone like me from Germany (or any other place in the word). And the best thing is that more than 1400 people already signed up. The forum is already very active and the timetable for the events of the first day is up (and it is as fantastic as I had hoped it would be). I am very much looking forward to this and hope to see (read) some of you over there, too.

Here is the video that invites everybody to join:


Hope to see you there,
Cat

2 comments:

Melissa Gill said...

I plan to attend as much as I can. I'm on vacation with my family, so it may be a bit tough. It looks fantastic though.

Cat said...

I am sooo looking forward to it even if the life events are at 3am over here. Have fun in your holiday.