Thursday, May 6, 2010

Neglected

Hi,

I'm very sorry that I neglected this blog. There was so much going on that I just didn't find the time to write anything useful. As you can see by my word-count-o-meter in the sidebar (which I do update regularly), I reached the homestretch of my current WIP "Waffenruhe/Swordplay". At the same time, I had a second request for the full manuscript of "Thicker Than Water" which shows me that my skills of query-writing have improved somewhat.

Also, my eldest daughter decided to move out. It wasn't easy to find the right place, took a lot of time to get everything sorted, and the rearrangements in my family life are not over yet. But she is happy in her new home and already made some friends.

All in all, a good time - if busy.
Enjoy life,
Cat

2 comments:

beth said...

I think it's perfectly understandable! You've got a lot going on right now! Good luck!

Cat said...

Thanks for understanding.