Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas everyone


Hi,

I wish you all a merry Christmas. This year is the first since my hubby started his job here that he won't have to work. So we'll enjoy it and visit our families for a few days. Also, it's going to be a white Christmas. What more can the kids wish for... (actually, the lists are long ;-) )

I will try to post a picture of our Christmas tree some time early January. Keep your fingers crossed that I will find enough time to write with all the celebration stuff going on.

Have a wonderful time,
Cat

2 comments:

texannesideways said...

Okay, second try. Just wanted to stop in and say Merry Christmas. Relax and have some fun in the Snow!

texannesideways said...

Cat--
I've been unable to post reliably at Holly's forums. My system hangs up, and sometimes things end up posted on the wrong threads, if they get posted at all.

I tried to PM you to ask if you'd like me to look over your English ms and check for usage. In other words, make it sound as if it were written by a native. Let me know. I can read the forums and also PMs to me, just have a whole lot of trouble posting. Happy New Year! TX