Monday, August 3, 2009

closing the gap

Hi,

I am nearing the completion of the first part of my WIP. As soon as I have, I will start revisions on it (which I usually don't do) because my agent has requested it. I hope to be done with revising by mid-August. My fingers are itching to keep writing part two and three of the story. Also, I want to finish this project in time for NaNoWriMo, where I plan to start on a fantasy-mystery.

I decided to put the translation on hold till Wednesday. With my kids still around and their three cousins to raise the level of noise to ear splitting quality, I find it hard to concentrate on a different language.

I'm really glad that school starts again on Thursday. Then, we'll only have to survive the school-beginning party for my youngest (Saturday) and the baptism of my niece (Sunday) and everything will return to normal.

Keep working,
Cat

No comments: