Monday, June 15, 2009

Free weekend

Hi,

last weekend I visited a friend and together we went to a concert in Dortmund. We came back very exhausted but satisfied. It was really good to do something for myself again. I haven't been able to do that since my first daughter was born. The only drawback is that with only four hours of sleep, tiredness kept me away from the PC most of today. I hope to be back to normal tomorrow.

Soon, my website will get a new look. The layout (as a picture) is perfect but I will need some time to turn it into a website. Therefore, my writing will suffer a little. I am still aiming to get "Victor's Rage" done in time for Christmas this year and I am looking into different POD-publishers at the moment. Here is a little preview of the possible cover:



I am really looking forward to finishing the translation. It takes away so much writing time form my other project and I just love writing "Amadi". When I was a kid I enjoyed the usual fairy tales of 1001 night (like Aladin and Ali Baba). I only discovered recently that most of the stories have far more adult content. It's worth getting a copy if you don't already have one.

Enjoy your week,
Cat

No comments: