Monday, June 29, 2009

back to work

Hi,

I managed to do most of my webpages over the weekend. Now, all that I need to do is to make the new layout out of the picture I've gotten from the designer. I'll probably do that next weekend but I won't promise. After all, the kids are on holiday and they do have the right to interrupt. ;-)

As you might have noticed, I am back into writing. This morning (after finishing my bureaucracy stuff) I continued writing "Amadi" I am quite happy with what I wrote. In the next scene she will meet her adversary for the first time. So I am very much looking forward to writing that scene.

In the afternoon, I might manage to translate a bit more of "Victor's Rage" the sequel to "Ann Angel's Freedom". I am planning to get it done in time for x-mas shopping. Since it is somehow more work to translate a novel than to write it, I might take longer. But I promise that I will give my best to reach that goal.

Keep writing,
Cat

No comments: