Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hi,

I am working hard on my second historical novel "victor's Rage". It's a stand-alone novel that is also a sequel to my first historical novel "Ann Angel's Freedom" and I whizzed through the first half of the book.

Then I hit the brick wall! There are so many big bugs in the next half that I hardly manage two pages a day and with the power outage today I didn't get a single word changed. I'll try to catch up tomorrow.

Fortunately, all the "mistakes" I (and my best friend and research assistant Anke Waldmann) found are fixable. It just takes a while. Luckily, we have one and a half months leftr before the competition closes where we want to enter the manuscript. After that, I shall start translating "Victor's Rage" into English for those who are interested.

Keep followeing your dreams,
Cat

2 comments:

Sue L said...

Ug. I understand about hitting that wall and having to struggle through the contradictions, questions and bugs. But it sounds like you're getting it under control!

driftsmokehtts said...

The wall, the wall. I think what I hate the worst is that the only way to conquer it is to tackle it. Keep forcing yourself to muddle through, and you'll get a good payoff: You'll hit the end!

Best.