Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The End

Hi,

I just typed The End under my current project "Thicker Than Water" (look at novel info if you follow this link). As always it is a bit shorter than it should have been but I have a lot of comments in the margins where more description is needed. Over the rest of the week I will flesh out the skeleton of my story and print the first few chapters for the revision. This time I will try Holly Lisle's "One Pass Revision" (from the Think Sideways course) because the full manuscript has to be done by 2nd of February. I want to enter it in the "Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award".

This award is sponsored by the amazon-group and by Penguin. Even if I don't make it to the top it will be quite an experience, I think. The first and foremost though will be to get the story polished enough so that the all the people judging the different stages will like my story. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Cat

No comments: