Saturday, November 22, 2008

worn out

Hi,

It took me a long time to find the other cool quote I meant to post. I'm so tired that I just couldn't remember where I put it. I only managed half of the words I wanted to do today but I'm not sorry. I needed a break and the story is still running smoothly.

Back to the quote. It's by Margaret Atwood and came with this week's NaNo-prep-talk:
"A word after a word after a word is power."
Reading that I got myself together and wrote 1012 words today from 4pm to 6pm. Very slow going - guess I'll go to bed really early tonight.

Keep following your dreams,
Cat

2 comments:

Marina said...

It gets so hard to keep up the pace, doesn't it! I'm looking forward to getting my life back in December.

Cat said...

The funny thing is that NaNo seemed so much easier this year than last year. Last year my house looked as if a hurricane had camped there for a month. This year everything is clean, my kids and husband are well fed (albeit on the same variant of food for a month: noodles, veggies and some sauce) and all my washing is done, folded and put away in the wardrobes IN SPITE of all the words I wrote! I blame/praise Holly Lisle's course for it.