Saturday, November 1, 2008

How to Think Sideways opens its gates

Hi,

Holly Lisle's "How to Think Sideways" course is now open for good. You have the choice of joining for a whole year (lessons every second week) or half a year (lessons once a week). This course is worth every penny I put into it (and it isn't very expensive either!!). Go, look at it. Look at the Eureka-board where current students wrote about their success - or just believe my word that taking the course helped me getting an agent.

Well, having said this I will now deliver the bad news ;-):
Since I am doing NaNoWriMo again this month my updates might become even more sporadic than they have already been. NaNo is a crazy month of novel writing, trying to finish a novel with a minimum word count of 50.000! That means that I will have to write 1.667 words a day without a break (or 2.500 words if I keep the weekends free for my family). With roughly 6 letters per word that makes ca. 6 (9) normed pages (30 rows at 60 letters is the German normed page). That is a LOT to write in one day!!

So keep your fingers crossed for me. I'll try to give my best.
Cat

1 comment:

Marina said...

Great news about the agent, Cat. Congratulations! Good luck with Nano.