I've been tagged by another mother-of-three blogger.
Here are the questions that I had to answer (as truthfully as possible):
1. What are your nicknames?
Cat, because I’m a dog lover.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
I can’t remember that I had time for bed in the last few weeks.
3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD form?
A Czech Fairy Tale.
4. What is your favorite scent?
I have two: my husband and freshly cut wood.
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
I don’t think I could enjoy so much money if I weren’t allowed to share it with those I love.
6. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
The Isle of Colonsay, Scotland
7. Do you trust easily?
More often than not.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Both in equal measures.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
The death of my next-door-neighbor, a very close friend.
10. Do you have a good body-image?
What else would I need a digital camera for?
11. What is your favorite fruit?
Any fruit will be just fine.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Holly Lisle’s Think Sideways Forum and the blog Pub Rants.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Webcomics like No Rest For The Wicked (which I am translating into German), Phoenix Requiem, Inverloch or Pastel Defender Heliotrope.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
A busy one since she is doing the same course I do. She won’t have much time for anything besides.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Hmmm, that has been quite a while ... lets see ... I remember some lyrics and the melody but not the title. It went "Everything is coming up roses".
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Weeeeelllll, my kids like them
18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Step on it before someone can pull the string that’s attached to it
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Something I can write on
20. What should you be doing right now?
See you around in a few days,