Monday, September 22, 2008

nearing the end

Hi,

I wrote five pages of the second Waldmann novel today! It was a great feeling and I could have gone on for hours. But then life interrupted - as usual. I am not sorry about this. The kids are wonderful and the house does need some cleaning once in a while. Maybe I can sneak in some more writing time tonight.

Currently, I am writing a scene where one of those timber-frame houses has to be rebuild. I knew that it wasn't done in a day but I never expected it to be so much work. I was quite surprised by my research. I am having great fun getting the scene down on paper, including most of the details about the work. But it is harder than I thought to keep it interesting. I guess a fist fight and another burning house might just do the trick.

Enjoy your days.
Cat

No comments: