Thursday, August 14, 2008

it's a girl

Hi,

I am a bit late with posting but the last few days have been a bit more than I had planned. The most important thing that kept me from posting was the birth of my niece Maggy. Now all of my brothers have at least one child. I am ever so happy that the baby and her mother are well and healthy. Of course my brother is the proudest father ever.

Also I wrote two short-stories that might grow into another novel (as if I hadn't enough of them to start with *grin*). Holly's "Think Sideways"-course is really helping me to focus on my writing. Even when I am not writing I am singing and juggling ideas, scenes or contemplating research results. I feel wonderful.

It could be even better if there weren't more windows to clean before my middle daughter starts school next week ;-)

Cat

No comments: