Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. This is the first time ever that I am writing one so bear with me if it isn't perfect, yet. I will do my best to provide you with something interesting, entertaining or worth knowing whenever I update.

So who am I? I am a mother of three kids living in a rural area south of Hanover in Germany. My husband is working hard to keep us going while I -although equipped with a PhD in Science- am not able to find a suitable job. So I started to turn my hobby -writing and telling stories- into a job, with some success. I have had several short stories published and my historical novel is doing well both in German (Engels Freiheit) and in English (Ann Angel's Freedom).

Just recently I had a non-fiction book published by Holly Lisle. "The 33 Worst Mistakes a Writer Makes About Mother Nature" is an E-book about Ecology aimed at writers who need to create worlds.

Currently I am rewriting a Fantasy-novel about Scotland and a sequel to my historical novel. I am also researching for another E-book in Holly Lisles "33 Mistake"-Series.

Have a nice day,
Cat

No comments: